The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Getting Closer

Hello readers,

I finally left for Morocco,  and today I am in Philadelphia where I will begin the staging process.  From Philadelphia, I travel to Casablanca and spend a few days in a beach side town near Rabat.  My three month training, however, will be near the Atlas mountains.  After that, in November, I will be sent to a region of Morocco where I will spend two years performing my services.

I haven't yet met any other Peace Corps volunteers, but I heard there were a lot of arrivals at my hotel, although I am a day early.  I did meet a well versed and avid traveller from Israel during my plane flight to Philadelphia who really inspired me to enjoy my surroundings.  If you are reading this blog, I wanted to say thank you and keep in touch.

Other than that, I am still just preparing I guess.  I will have pictures and possibly videos very soon, so stay tuned.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment