The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Final Site Visit

Hello readers,

It has now been well over a month and training seems to be going well.  The dogs are still annoying as ever, but that should soon change.  On Friday, I was given the location of my final site, and I am pretty excited.  For security reasons I will not include the name of the city, however I was told that this city was new to the Peace Corps.  Next week, I will be spending a week at my final site with another host-family.  I have to take a train to the site, which should be fun.  Also, I heard that the city is fairly large.

In all, I will be able to check out the city, meet the Artisana association that I will be working with, and get acquainted with my surroundings.  I will make sure to take many pictures and post them at the end of next week.  In the meantime, here are more pictures of my training site and Azrou.








Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. The pics of the expanses are beautiful. I miss the desert. Something very peaceful, spiritual and profound about deserts. Will you be keeping in touch with your original host family? Can you say if you'll be by the sea? Can you read Arabic yet? We miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete