The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random Pictures

Hello Readers,

I still haven't posted any pictures of Khemisset, but I do have some pictures of Mehdiya, Morocco.  I took these pictures with my iPhone during a morning run on the beach in late November.  Mehdiya's beach is magnificent!  I ran out for an hour and a half and did not see one house or building, just beach and the Atlantic Ocean.  I lived in Hawaii for four years, but never experienced beach front property like this before.

Thanks,




1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am blown away! I hope I get to see such unadulterated, pristine and people free beauty in my life time! Great Pics! More, more, more! Encore!

    ReplyDelete